Reconditioned - Ford engines 2.4 tdci Transit MK7 100 bhp *** Uprated RECONDITIONED PHFA engine
- 2.4 Tdci (100 BHP)
- 2006 - 11
- 0 Miles
- 90 days
- Manual & Automatic
- BARE - Sump,Block,Head & internals
- LAST 3 X OF THESES RECONS : EXCELLENT DEAL - NEW INTERNALS on consumables as per every other UK supplier. Great supplier who builds them just like ford ! EXCHANGE / YOUR OLD ENGINE IS REQUIRED (Without any holes in the block) NO old engine / EXCHANGE to give ? THEN A SURCHARGE OF £400 IS REQUIRED (OLD ENGINE CAN BE KEPT TEMPORARILY WITH A SURCHARGE PAID THEN REFUNDED BACK WHEN [ WE COLLECT THE OLD ENGINE ] - - - - - WORK CARRIED OUT INCLUDES : MAIN AND BIG END BEARINGS REPLACED, REPLACEMENT OF PISTON SET AND PISTON RINGS, CYLINDER HEAD SKIMMED AND FULLY TESTED, VALVES CLEARANCE CHECKED AND RESEATED OR REPLACED, TIMING CHAINS AND LIFTERS REPLACED, CRANKSHAFT AND CONROD REPLACED/INSPECTED *** ORDER NOW
2 people saved this page (in 7 days) Save Page
Have you Entered your registration yet?(This Guarantees a match)
Enter your full (UK) Registration to view matching Engines today ...
Why 97.5% choose Engines On Demand?
BEST Value Engine Deals with 6 months warranty (on used topsellers) - 10'000+ Tested Engines (Live stock) - GUARANTEED Engine Match - 5 STAR ratings - All Engines are Fully Tested + Warranty - 24 HR / 7DAYS Service : 08450536957 - NEW: YOUR BEST OFFER OPTION on many Engines (Very Popular) - Nextday Delivery direct to your garage on used engines - Europewide delivery - Online Saving of £40-00 given - SAFE payment by Paypal, Card or Bank Transfer - FAST checkout - Reserve any Engine (with deposit) - UK Email support (With Same working day reply) - FREE Buyers Guide !
BUYER ISSUE POLICY :
Our Trusted Suppliers offer a FAST & FAIR solution to any issue.
1. For any Payment, Delivery or Warranty queries contact the Supplier directly (using email : Engine Deposit - Supplier warranty).
2. Suppliers offer a FAST & FAIR solution in: 2 working days with genuine evidence provided by photo, video or paperwork.
3. Suppliers may request their engine is returned for inspection prior to any agreed Exchange, Refund or Goodwill gesture.